"...enjoyed your course...The extra fill-the-blank charts (provided in class) were especially helpful for learning the times and temperatures. My high score was directly related to the effectiveness of the delivery."~ Brian Raughley, Consulting Safety Managers, Inc.
When will I receive my score and certificate?......................... Don't worry! We will email your certificate as soon as the exam is graded and the scores are released. Scores and certificates to take approximately 8-10 business days to be released and we will send them both shortly thereafter.
Questions? Need an excuse for a 5 min. break?
Call or email us.........HERE!
Food Safety Manager Study Tools...............
- ServSafe 80 Question Practice Test with Answer Key-English
- ServSafe 80 Question Practice Test-Spanish
- ServSafe 80 Question Practice Test Answer Key-Spanish
- ServSafe 40 Question Practice Test-English
- ServSafe 40 Question Practice Test Answer Key-English
- ServSafe 40 Question Practice Test-Spanish
- ServSafe 40 Question Practice Test Answer Key-Spanish
Food Safety Logs/Posters/Etc.........
Download or print any of these that may be helpful for training, maintaining, or managing food safety in the operation.
- Before You Come to Work Poster
- Calibrating Thermometer Poster
- Cleaning Vs. Sanitizing
- Cooling Log
- Cooling Food Properly Poster
- Cooler/Refrigerator Storage Sign
- Employee Health Policy Agreement (English)
- How Food Becomes Contaminated Poster
- How Food Can Become Unsafe Poster
- Raise-The-Grade® Handwashing Sign (English and Spanish)
- Sample Audit Report Form
- Sample SOP: Personal Hygeine
- Sample Sanitation Log
- Special Processes: HACCP/Variance Approval in NC
- 3-Compartment Sink Poster
- NC Health Dept. Handwashing Sign (English)
- (Spanish) NC Health Dept. Handwashing Sign
- (Spanish) Emloyee Illness
- (Spanish) Glove Use
- (Spanish) Hand Hygeine
- (Spanish) Handwashing Process
- (Spanish) Personal Cleanliness
- (Spanish) Viruses are in Your Hands COLOR
- (Spanish) Viruses are in Your Hands
Food Service Rules and Regulations...........
- Official North Carolina Food Service Rules (updated 2012)
- Official South Carolina Food Service Rules (updated 2014)
Need a copy of the ServSafe© certificate?...........
All you need to do is contact us! We have access to certificates from every student who has taken the ServSafe© Food Manager or Alcohol certification. We will email you a copy in a PDF file, simply give us a call or shoot us an email at:
Toll Free: 1-844-704-FOOD (3663)
Name change on your ServSafe© certificate? .......
All that is needed is to fill out the Name Correction Form and either fax or email to the National Restaurant Association. The fax number and email along with instructions are on the top of the form. You will need your "User ID" on your ServSafe account and your exam session number. If you have not created an account, along with a "User ID" and password at www.servsafe.com, you will need to do this first. If you need your exam session number you can contact Raise-The-Grade® via email at or by calling our customer service number at 1-844-704-FOOD (3663).
Get Our Newsletter
"...really enjoyed this experience. I have been in the business of food for 30 years and I am still learning new and better ways of serving safe food. ...[the instructor] was very pleasant, informative and entertaining. I would recommend this class to all food service personnel."~ Bob Conner, Little Pigs BBQ
"I had to take a whole semester (ServSafe class) in culinary school...this class was better. The (review)handout about bacteria, viruses, etc., was awesome."~ Paula Watson, Chetola Resort
"I wanted to compliment your skills as an instructor and the fun you injected into the class. The subject matter is not that exciting so...great job!"~ Dan Cantu, Wilmed Healthcare
"The class moved fast but was easy to learn...; The instructor knew what she was doing."~ Anthony Lindsay, Golden Corral
"Thanks to you. I've taken the class 3 or 4 other times and your's was my favorite."~ Aaron Cannon, Cannon Catering
"I have taken at least 8 training classes in the past year. This class is the one where I gained the most training!"~ Lora Jennings, Holiday Inn Express